Monday 30 May 2022

Hold on for a moment please love

Post seven, when the day is at its end
 A lonely day of May too, half eaten away in travel
With a chance meeting, and lost sleep being caught up to
I reach out asking, for and if a conversation
Maybe

I am deferred to fifteen, obviously my love too has been in synch
As such, she was travelling to lands far away, far is more than an inch from me too
With my heart chasing her, happy in her glee
To then be rescheduled to eight, late evening

You see, I know and understand there is much to do
There is much that would draw you into so called urgencies
With what and how I know you of, you have your ball and chain
I chain me to your waiting, as I always have

Do not for a moment feel, the chain binds you, I wouldn't let me
These are semantics of my loving, they need no overthinking nor ardor
With what you offer, love and all I find the waiting brings a sense of gentle longing
I love knowing you know I love waiting on you

No comments:

Post a Comment