Thursday 5 May 2022

Don't Welcome me to your Swamp

I'll stab love in the eye, make the text unreadable
The heart has already run dry, you aren't remarkable
What I thought was right, is just not worth the fight
You think you know me now, that's impossible

Your texts don't read like those cherry blossom petals
The feeling of such has fallen from the boughs
Only to be crushed in your ardent foolish pride 
All I see now, is your subservient stupid lies

Please don't tell me about love, I know not such need
You have no mind nor a heart that can ever see
You see no end to yourself, but it shows me mine
I have been there before, and I fiercely refuse to die

The next time you walk the garden of feelings
Know the trees speak of your cold cold heart
You are as pretentious as the beautiful Oak leaf
But unlike you it flies into a beautiful blue shimmering

So I'll stab love in the eye, to make the text unreadable
The heart has learnt your cries, for you are a gator 
What I thought was right, has now become just  spite
You thought I would just die, that's impossible


No comments:

Post a Comment