Thursday 26 May 2022

Where no birds dare nest

She could be bipolar, and other things one must not joke about
Yet I don't see much more than her existence as a gimmick
Not like we don't connect, we very well do 
Like a cup and saucer, or like table and chairs
Neither in need of other, better together though

She brought me a tiny Agave bush, am in an  Indian humid town
I have a balcony, not making it into a flower bed for lack of a garden
Gardens are harrowing, they bring mosquitoes and bad memories
Like being bitten, scratching, then that malarial bedridden episode
I don't need that forgotten shard, we are not better together

She brushes her thigh against mine, sitting close by
Not like we haven't had a little too much of sex already, past
Sex is terrible when it is this crazy, we crave for more
Like the sunflower, looking at the sun traverse the day
I don't have a metaphor, it will just hurt all together

She walks away, forgetting I am holding her thong
Not like she isn't sober, mostly bipolar not poly amorous
Bipolar like stupidity is painful, only others feel it's effects
Like a bird spike, it does away with the good along the bad
I don't like this bifurcation, so we love and keep making love

No comments:

Post a Comment