Wednesday 4 May 2022

The photographer's Association

I have seen you, I see you better at 145
I hate getting to 18, the zone is tricky 
The iris loves to open wider, amid barrel distortions
Amongst purple fringes, and lens aberration

A few stops up, you seem sharper albeit dark
But when it's dim and grim , I opt for a flash
The diffuser unlike a cry for help provides
The film rolls further , like my joyful conversational lies

Every time I encounter, an ametuer or a pro
Opt for a digital, is their constant yell out
They can't see the magic, the film seems to provide
I take my shots carefully, for every roll has 32

I load these for optimal results, I'm smart I know
I develop my pictures carefully, like my heart, I push my film too
What magic can digital bring, I blatantly will refuse
With film it's like love, it has forebodings too

No comments:

Post a Comment