Wednesday 11 May 2022

i bit 64 in it's ear

I am just a SPARC in this world 
No POWER can save me from fading
IT could keep me afloat for a Bit
But then I am as relevant as the architecture of yesteryears
The world's Arm has erased me 
It has ended it all , 
right to Alpha
The RiSC, MIPS
  my memory fails to map, countless

The passing of time
Locked in the frequencies of what felt like ages
Only to now face time, fleeting faster
At the touch of every finger tip
Often ridiculed by Kerberos
Sometimes challenged by roots
I exist to now in some box of an enthusiastic teenager
Spun up and down at his or her choices
Emulated and synthesized to serve sheer need

In this abstract existence of trickling power, 
 Eventful waking, and mice, so many, so many
My silver and steel, forgotten to the acryllic see through
Transpency , of what? Window decor 
I rather wish the end 
It is a relentless spiral of pain 
This obsolescency and fading
To be overtaken by a random fruit 
Derived bastardized from my age old enemies
To be reduced to a memory by what couldn't have beyond 640
Sacrilege, a fate worse awaits me.

No comments:

Post a Comment