Saturday 21 May 2022

Thank you random objects, you still me

Yellows are cheeky, but my minion is obligatory
I place it by me, probably has become you by now
The way it blends into my floral bedsheet
It feels like my mind has hit peak insanity

Yet in the amber , red and green glowing of my table lamp
I try to read your letters, obviously they are just blank pages
From the notebook you gifted long ago
They seem to show some lucid poetry

Between my soul and my throat
Both parched, i sip from this black sipper
I bought it for your trip, the one I imagined in my mind
The one you will never tag along with me on

My wifi is sketchy, but let me open my laptop
It's black, switched off yet I can always imagine it powered on
I will imagine a chat, between you and me
Send you my sultry pictures, pacify me

When the day ends, and we both rest
On this bed drenched in the sweat of our love making
You are not here, I know this is all my wild imagination
But without your love, what else is left for me

No comments:

Post a Comment