Wednesday 16 November 2022

Hey Sunflower

"Hey Babushkis, it is November again 
You remember I have hated this month being born
It has changed, this is probably the only lifetime I have met you
And here we are, watching the leaves turn yellow and fall"

"You make this November bearable love, I would love to be born again
And if only in every birth and every breath, you shall glance my way
I know this is delirious of me to even wish for such romanticism
But you know how much my soul flutters in your thoughts each day"

"Hey Babushkis, can I rest now, Since you seem to be away this life?
For this life has run its course of your lovely embrace
And your hands are dearly missed all the time now
I could wait for you in the same old places, if you promise to find me again"

No comments:

Post a Comment