Thursday 24 November 2022

Making Excuses

Hey, the pizza cutter arrived last week 
Why don't you hop over for a nice slice
You have tried my pizza cut with knives
This would be good to slice it, better too

Oh, I forgot to mention the pizza pan is here
It was delivered last week, late Sunday
I wanted to check if you would hop over
These additions seem to be a great excuse to

I got new plates as well, to replace the old
They are beautiful white bone china ones
I thought you may feel great trying pizza
The previous plates were lackluster though

I have ordered some excellent cheese as well
They are set for a Friday delivery, late evening
If you could hop over, on Saturday evening
We could make a pizza dinner for two

I do agree that you can order pizza yourself
And maybe you would get even better ones too
These are my silly excuses, I want you by me
For everything feels pointless without you

No comments:

Post a Comment