Monday 21 November 2022

Past Foreboding

It is after all  the interaction of these scattered cosmic particles
That you and I are born of, entangled yet not bunched together 
Occluded by the shroud of limited knowing, birthed to utilitarianism
Away from the trance, from the dance of us wanting to merge
Clumped to isolated pockets of what each is called as an individual

Can you hear my existence sing, as each fragment of me yearns
To meet yours, in an anticlimactic existence of this now, we are at
This could not be how it was planned, we were to be in a union
Or to sail through in unison, through the waves of existence of space
Like everything in the universe, that vibrates in synchrony more often

In this totalitarian macabre existence of separation from you
Where time is the pivot of our dissolution, I ask if I could be wanted
Wanted so as to waft towards you, gravitated by your very being
For I find nothing else holding me in orbit, my  wandering is in vain
I long to be merged into you, to explode if we could into a nova 

When the dust of our extension in such colourful exuberance settles
Maybe this time we are birthed again, as one entity, I plead the universe
Yet I also wish for an ending that befits your choices this life
I have been at the edge of wanting an end, since your leaving
If time wills, merge into me this life too, or I'll wait a million eons


No comments:

Post a Comment