Tuesday 15 November 2022

This is another 15th


This is another fifteenth day of the month, one of many
One that brought the perfection called you into life
One brought upon me a lunacy of love, of unbound madness
This one has had me wilting in my insides 

When your calling to an ending of us was sent out
It sent a searing pain through my ruptured soul
And as I wait to see you to shower upon me the cold
I have accepted that November will never be else 

It would not be a unlike how life has been for me
But then again it doesn't mean that you would redeem it
As this hourglass times my tea bag soaking into the tea
I think of the time I have missed being away from we

I wouldn't know much of what this 'if' last meeting would do
Other than to reduce my last piece of will to dust
You found me when I was scattered to the winds worthlessly
You put me back piece by piece, and then you are wishing to leave

No comments:

Post a Comment