Tuesday 15 November 2022

Shattering gently into the light

Here I was 
 -reading Frost
and Dickinson 
-is the way my life went
There was 
-an air of distrust 
 -for Wordsworth'ian ideologies
My love , 
ye hath left me, 
I feel not 
-for your going
It has 
-numbed my soul
I feared living 
-before you arrived
I fear 
-having to live without you
For you have left me 
-with words that speak
  -of my failure 
   -unto you
    -unto me
     -into we
And now I am plunged
  into this endless sea
 -see
   -see me seep
    -but how can you now
     -you hath left me
There are reasons
I failed
-to be your voice of
-yet failure has none
-and now you have done
- the 'we' are done
So I bring no joy
 -you did
 -your void doesn't
 -that smile is a scar
 -of my life a farce
I will be
-whenever be
-wherever may
-but November
-be dead spring 
Until a random thought
-of you springs
-greens me
-then dries me
-burns me
Like four seasons
-in a flash
-tormenting my flesh
-reminding me of fails
-until I exhale
Last





No comments:

Post a Comment