Saturday 19 November 2022

Currently offering discounts, limited seats

I have this special door that I keep closed often
It has this lovely downward spiral, surrounded by rustic thatch work
Paved with lovely cobblestones, and alluring palm trees
The thatch work is to die for, and I have personally put it together

I figured that I like a good scenery and setting, when I am lamenting
In posthaste decisions that I transmogrify into reality with my tomfoolery
Who really wants to stare into dark and drudgery when the self drowns
I rather spiral into anxiety and madness watching something pretty

If you need to build one such personal spa of utter chaos, reach out
At this point I am undertaking architecture and interior designing of such
I do reserve the right of admission, and the seats are quite limited
We can make the best of existing in unending  lack of sobriety 

No comments:

Post a Comment