Tuesday 18 October 2022

Watering my Sunflowers

It is dark and cloudy, the rain is arrested behind as if paused in fear of the obvious
Every now and then a drop forms , recedes back merges into the subtle waters
Between the wind and the thundering a drop somehow manages to form
It has been in wait too long, the two dark clouds touch each other let a drop fall
The drop glistens in the moon light, as if it is of pristine beauty 
It is not beautiful, and it knows too as it gently hangs on, waiting to let go
As it let goes, a sigh escapes my lips, it calls your name as my tear drops 
Splattering on my hand gripping the railing of my balcony, breaking into shards
Each for a broken piece of my heart, that you never seem to see
I feel a torrential downpour from the dark and heavy eye lids
They blink, watering the sunflowers in my ledge garden, being of some use
After all
Love!
Maybe love
But 
I
Hey
Good Night dear wind in my lungs
It is easier to breathe, when its your fragrance
And now they are memories, of the beautiful storm
That never pauses now
Breathe, try to, waiting, broken, shattered
Over and again

No comments:

Post a Comment