Monday 27 June 2022

Dreaming of nosepin shopping at Nashik

Well july has arrived, why not go out in the rains
I am sure there is much to do, and much to see
Post work, just around the rainy evening
We could see the winery, visit the road shops
Hold hands and walk, search for trinkets and nosepins 

By the Godavari, there could be tiny shops
They peddle items of cultural significance 
I have been there a few times, when the river was beautiful 
I have been there recently and it reeks
We could ignore the sights, walk by the shops 

I will look at you and smile while you bargain
Then lean closer to your ear and pretend to whisper
To kiss your lobe, and smell your hair
Tell me we probably can get better ones in Bhuleshwar
And tell me it's time to search for more nosepins again

You know you make those nosepins beautiful, don't you? 
You are what your jewellery wears to look good
Let's then order food, talk about your day at work 
Cuddle up post, kiss under the blanket
Drift into sleep, knowing we are holding us close 

No comments:

Post a Comment