Thursday 23 June 2022

Upon the skies

I had accepted my failures a long time ago
 At life, love, and everything in between
Like an oxford comma, that specifies separation
Each of these emotions have always been distinctly separate

I could wish for a culmination of it to exist in one, it did too
To float in the endless love, and to drown in it
I had sought to feel my journey of woe end for once
But my failure has always succeded in winning over my wishes

Beneath the insolence of my heart denying feelings
I succumbed to the icy grips of my nemesis called love
Only to be reminded of my unworthiness, all over again
To breathe in the hatred fed by an unforgiving universe

If there is ever and end to it all, I know I shall be the last
I know I am the hated child of the universe's God
He shall laugh making me hope to crush my heart
Keep me tormented alive, while he takes away my all

No comments:

Post a Comment