Monday 13 June 2022

Etching our songs


Let me feel the pinch of the incisors, on my lips
As your nails claw me, dig deep into my back
Like wanting to devour my skin and blood
When we meet, hidden away from the prying eyes

Let me breathe your moans, laced in your scent
As you hold my face, letting our tongues meet
Like they belong behind the others lips
When we kiss, tasting the other's mouths, gently shy

Let my chest brace you beautiful bountiful mounds
As you coil your hands, let your lust enslave
Like a million years of hunger needs to be fed
When we confess our love, in our unhinged ways

Write our songs on my skin of fiery passion 
As we breathe in the sounds of lustful moans
Like grooves on vinyl, for my mind to play
When our love making ends, and we part ways

Momentarily part, hear the songs we write on us
As lovers discovering moments of unbirdled passion
Like a wave then let us rise, crash into each other
Breach our holds, make  love over and over again

No comments:

Post a Comment