Friday 25 February 2022

go forth

You have soaked your shoulders in the tears of this monster
It has marked you, fear nothing and no one
for nothing can wrong you, Not anymore, 
The tears shall serve as a flag of your stength

If you could break my will, the world stands weak
I could be on rampage and the world could burn
Yet for all that ferocity and fortitude, I broke
I wilted into a pool of shameful rejection

Go forth, into the unknowns steady and blindly
The darkness has no fears it could feed you
I have wrestled the dark, it is a coward before me
My tears will be the trophy of my conquerer 

So at the first streak of day , sing my defeat
I shall sing it too, in absolute wilful pain 
For the one who broke my will has set forth
To conquer the world, with her seeming gentle gaze


No comments:

Post a Comment