Wednesday 27 July 2022

A misty morning meeting

Why does the solar flare knock out satellites, she asks cuddled closer
I walk her through the idea of how EMI fries components and what the solar flares are
She nods brushing against my curly chest hair, kisses my cheek
And I help her get her lovely hair from beneath her, and kiss her forehead
She switches to how satellites stay in orbit, and how do we get them there 
She isn't a scientist or a science buff but has an interest in it for sure
I wouldn't want to be in an intimate cuddle with a mind that isn't curious
I caress her waist gently as we melt into a wild passionate kiss 
We lay there on the bed, watching the mountain mist in the distance, she cuddles into my chest
I gnaw gently on her head, and then bite her ear lobe then her cheek
I tell her that I feel like biting into her, and how she tempts me every time she meets
She catches me midway and nibbles on my lower lip, whispers she loves me, holding me

No comments:

Post a Comment