Friday 20 January 2023

Let me wilt into blooms of gloom and end

I remember sowing these seeds of
Love and passion, into my own heart
As time has come now to reap what is
The rotting crops of yesteryear 
I wouldn't wonder too much for
For this shall set my soul free, adrift even
There then I shall be
Floating amongst the glittering cosmos
And wonder why I reek of woe
When this sealed cask of life cracks
And when,
The severed seams echo the voice of my undoing 
I shall glance upon my meaningless life spent 
Spent of time, will, and other obscurities
When the cracked hourglass of reckoning fades in its sounding
I shall ask you floating in the darkest abyss
Of your hatred to my existence that yearns
To be loved once
By you, and in turn by me
But maybe by then I shall feel complete
In the utter chaos of calmlessness
Of unfulfilled love and macabre longing

No comments:

Post a Comment