Saturday 28 January 2023

The first day

1. The first day.

This is a series of my journey's completion. The years have been kind and gentle to me in the way it could have been. I am not one to be amongst the fish that struggle in a dragnet as they head towards an unforeseen end. I write my beginning and end and I shall write the same starting with this one. I would wish to thank everyone who has made this journey troublesome for they helped me find the few who have extended their unending support. I have no qualms about leaving for I am leaving without a legacy or debt. My debts are paid and the ones that I owe shall be well compensated as the next few months go by. I have always set souls free from my bonds and I have finally been set free by me to wait around and pave my own path that I have set ahead to the end of my journey. I do apologise for any and all shortcomings the ones associated with me have encountered. To those who feel I may have been of some help, if you can pass the deed on to someone please do so.
-------

Don't cut your hair, your tresses are the very fabric of the universe itself 
I have found my sun amongst them, often subdued

No comments:

Post a Comment