Saturday 21 January 2023

Jet lag

I wonder if we ever empathize with the tyres of airplanes
If by chance they were alive, like say our faith brought it to life
Would we scream an "Ouch" each time our flight landed
Also heave a sigh of relief when we took off, easing the weight on then

Those beautiful thick rubber rounded lovely black circular tyres
They must grow tired, working day in and out I feel
Though I do not wish life upon them, but it is alive I perceive
My foolish poetic mind yearns to feel life in all after all

Have you seen them scrape themselves as they land face first
They have a big face and it is like all over their circular selves
Would you not care to spare a thought to equate yourself with them
I do not think you need to be a poet to see these beautiful wheels

No comments:

Post a Comment