Thursday 18 August 2022

ECG

You can stop now, you are not needed to do that anymore 
You have been so supportive, you have kept me calm, excited me
You have touched my life endlessly, you can stop now
I have only you, but I rather not let you continue let me go now

We sat by the sea, and you were hurt more than me
I tried to calm you but you wept, you drama queen
I know you and I have known you all my life, so listen
You can stop now, you are not needed to do what you do anymore 

Why would you keep at it, you know it is futile we have no takers
Those who will, shall only bleed us in every moment in every word
Yet you will be to blame, I have blamed you too, but you were wrong
Listen, You can stop now, you are not needed anymore 

You can stop now, you are not needed to beat anymore 
I am done having you pumping blood into my unwilling veins
Let tonight be our final talk, let me not hear you bring me back to life
You deserve your break, may you find your silence tonight 

No comments:

Post a Comment