Saturday 13 August 2022

If I may request

There is much to be in love for, yet I fear of it fading intermittently
It sometimes reminds me of waves, gentle and the sudden stormy rushes
I have been lashed by both, in gentle and in its fiery swells
I ask not to be rid of the storms, I ask for a gentle consideration

While you soar into the clouds, and into distant lands of wonder
Know that I wait in action, but I may fail to express in words
My words are woven into poetry, often in containing my hurt
I hope when you read them, you can somehow empathise

I have learnt to become human, in your gentle cuddles and in rejection too
I have found me beautiful, In your kisses and naughty whispers
If I should fade now, know that I would lose all lf me
Hold my heart gently, it has known endless suffering in your void

No comments:

Post a Comment