Tuesday 9 August 2022

Serenading the evening

The white and red blends like sunset and wine on a warm summer evening
Where the mind wants to float into dreams of sultry scenes
As you cross your legs and gently pretend to keep your calm
A storm of madness washes me away into a crazy unbridled sea

As the slight distance of your chair, away from me feels like a chasm 
I raise my feet under it and yank you ever so close unnoticeably 
You have known me to be subtle, sneaky, and always bratty
For always wanting your body to be close, rubbing against me

I lean over as I pretend to whisper, you and I know I am not going to
I pull you close to say a lot in words, but I don't 
I choose to rather let your earlobes hear my burning desire
As my tongue tickles your ear, making you close your eyes

As you lean back, your lips trace a smudged line on my cheek
You apologise and offer a tissue to wipe while i rub your lips on my other cheek
You could ask if I am mental, or what has bit me today
I retort that you haven't by now, as I lean back and blow kisses at you

No comments:

Post a Comment