Sunday 17 April 2022

These lint rollers I have are useless

I know about lint rollers, quite well I should assume
By now, I have used various ones
The medium ones for my overcoat
The smaller sized for my Tee-shirts
Larger ones for the upholstery, those stubborn fabrics seldom yield

I don't use them removing fur though 
They were to grab your fallen broken hair
Those embraces and cuddles left a lot of them everywhere
I had some off my pillows too
These rollers are fabulous contraptions, what ease
One swipe and off comes the stories of last night

Alas they don't t seem to help for my current need
Of wanting to gather your broken hair from inside me
You were curled up in it, lived and often  slumbered
Now that you have evicted yourself from my life
I am trying to find one that works on my soul 


No comments:

Post a Comment