Wednesday 20 April 2022

Do you Remember our love making?

An eon seems to have passed, yet I remember
I have loved the taste of the gentle hint of salt
From your upper lip, mid kiss, of summer sweat
Gently drenching my sun-dried lips

In the dimly lit shower, as we embraced bare
Your shoulders quivered, under your drenched hair
As I moved them away, and tasted your skin
We could hear our hearts pound in a lustful choir

The water dripped past my left forearm, a bustier
Restraining your breasts, gripping you like a vice
The right felt no shame, as it touched your deeps
Feeling your skin in a hunger for your flesh

The frosted steamy glass walls bore our hand prints
In each there were ten. Intermingled and curled
The water spray on our bodies felt reduced to steam
In our love making we had become the summer itself


No comments:

Post a Comment