Monday 18 April 2022

Divine Intervention

She would look down upon her hand crafted me
In gross contempt, and repulsive dislike
I have failed her, failed her laid out plans
In my constant elevation of lesser mortals to god hood
But Mother Dearest, Mother most forgiving
How am I to be human, and yet not falter
You may have been my creator, but the world my forge
Has annealed me and shaped me in it's own accord
Only if you had rid me of love, care, and belonging
Would I have been true to your set path
At best I can offer my sincerest apologies 
For being so hopelessly vehemently lost
Say Mother, would you not realise yet? 
I have nothing left to endure, nor laugh 
Reach out to me, hold me once and turn me to dust
Rid this world and yourself, of my ever failing broken heart

No comments:

Post a Comment