Saturday 9 April 2022

Sail Sail Sail, burn them again

Watermelon
Catamaran
what have I done
Sailed into a storm
 that brings good for none
She has her wind
 I have my sails
And an impasse galore
Adrift
in my love quest
further from the shore
The vodka was rich
The juice was so thick
Impusles were a bitch
And now my heart is in a ditch
Sing me a song
I hound the wailing sirens
Those lusty whores
They have no compassion
Yet for me, they seem to woe
While the dolphins break my drowning
I care not,
for even the reaper is frowning
It like her, wants to have nothing to do
With me, or about
Like poisoned drift wood 
Now if I hit a shore
If this bitch of a sea should drag me
I know what I would do, again
It is to sing
Watermelon
Catamaran
what have I done again
Sailng into a storm clearly is stupid right! 
 Oh but she allures, allures, allures
That allure brings good for none
She has me by my tail
 And she will burn my sails
And then put me adrift 
Ah! Another impasse 
Adrift 
Cursing my self, over and again

No comments:

Post a Comment