Friday 22 April 2022

You can speak your mind

Dear drearest when you arrive next
Bring me those wilted sunflowers, will you?
The ones with the half rotten petals,
That lie on the ground face down, as if in sadness
They are pretty as you, and my Oh my how!
They like you bring no farcical loving promises
They come pre wilted too, almost half decomposed
Unlike these lie spewing lovers, in so called love
Throw in some wilted Hemlock flowers too
I would love to Indulge in a Socraterian exit
If it worked then, it could work now
Don't forget and lie, pluck me some from her  heart's garden
This time like her please arrive as I attend to an urgency
For then you too can complain of not being seen first 
Share her taunts to help me purge my will to live 
Don't lie of her anger, since she cultivates it so well

No comments:

Post a Comment