Monday 31 January 2022

Mounds of Eraser dust

I have tried to draw mountains and clouds, yet they look like your eyes
The valleys look like your lips parting in gentle words, in hues of maroon and reds
The river ends up rendered in raging untamed desires
The birds become your eyebrows, and seem to fly away
As the meandering roads go uphill, they seem like your gentle furrows
Of that smile that has lit up my days like a winter sun
Dawning on me, warming me to melt the coldness of my heart
That has frozen by the absence of your eyelashes on my cheeks
In trying to embrace this void of your absolute missing
I felt the sheets I draw on shall find me solace, I have tried
Yet each time I draw, it all becomes your face
I now sink in the dust of those countless erasers I have used to remediate

No comments:

Post a Comment