Friday 28 January 2022

Equating to Abstracts

It will be morning soon, in another three odd hours
I shall boil the ground coffee beans, and make coffee, I hate coffee
I love tea, but tea hurts me like your void does
Quite the stress, double the anxiety, quadruple the Sadness
Scaling to heights, like a swift Sherpa hopping on a rocky trail

But it is a Saturday, there would be a lack of peace and quiet
I know so, for I seem to live in a sanitorium 
Institutionalized, amidst those who abhor niceties
One after another the absolute ghastly disarray
Compels me to fly, off the balcony like an escaping bird

I have sent many hollers, none resonated in this void, not her either
We both are teeming with passion, me towards and she away from
Such an anti Confluence, isn't the first 
I know the exactment of this sombre dullard ballad
I don't need a coroner, don't dig up the entrails of this love asphyxiated



No comments:

Post a Comment