Monday 3 January 2022

Ah Feby, My dear friend

hmm. needs a bit tightening as it is it reads like a confession poem
It seems, does it not, what more should it
For all these words and overtunes
Are nothing but a conjuring, of a mind gone awry 
And then you could ask, why Ritesh? Where has the will gone
It may seem trivial, aren't poets in love, or love that makes them 
And you would wonder, what makes me write, to your responses
Then to me, you could utter of how many changes I could make
Yet for all that, it is water under the bridge
Yet we keep at this constance 
Your feedback, my wilful deflection
Like deciduous trees, dropping leaves pre winter
Littering the ground, in its browning fall
There seems to be no end to any of this at all
So then Feby, tell me by brother
How else would I scribble, how else would I expunge
what is percieved normalcy, what really isn't?
I would be back at my pen, heart, penning my heart out
And you would pen a feedback, I would verse it too

No comments:

Post a Comment