Thursday 23 March 2023

Whatever the fuck that was

I met this woman 
and got to be friends
on random social media site shit 
lo and behold I watch a stand-up comedy
with a comedian that has not prepared
as i step up to complete his show
i am asked by the same lady to tow
when we reach her building elevator
i see the microphone has an SpO2 sensor
i test for mine, i get a 98
i am home as if to get laid
when she shows me her wedding pictures
she gets me all hard, and ready for things
before we get into the sheets and roll
i find more in want 
 surrounding me, bare
i walk around 
    rummaging for my clothes
i find them kept neatly folded 
    where i left it
i put on my clothes 
but before I walk out
i make some tea or coffee 
    something like that I guess
we sit and drink that, and i walk out


No comments:

Post a Comment