Monday 27 March 2023

erosion

I'm sorry darling at my age my deep is out of your depth
and pity that your deep is a tad too shallow 
We could argue till the cows come home 
but on such grounds and matters 
the people of my age do not wallow
I could spit rhymes, metaphorical constructs
create many big things akin to what could be poetry 
it is only percieved dust for a generation new
who can't even deep-throat nor swallow

This rhyme that you are so in the rhyme of 
is a fragment of nothingness but a pit of mire
to express is the least of your skills forget imagine
yet all I read is the want to express a desire
let the rhyming be, 
let me just probably scribble sweet nothings
but these flows will only be a rain of fire
Until the meandering hills of your heart roams free like our's does 
your attempt to valiantly express will only be dire

No comments:

Post a Comment