Tuesday 30 March 2021

Summer sea

She giggled
As we hid behind a large rock
To not be lashed by the large wave
She dragged me too with her.
I was out to be lashed by it
But she had other ideas
What for are we at the beach now
If we hide from foam and spray
At that she kissed
As I was about to complain
She did, I froze, mid summer, in the hot sun
The cat didn't catch my tongue, she did
And as I held my balance, composure,
She held me, close, in a firm embrace
Unpredictable, ah! that may her name be
Bratty, brash, too wild at times
As I raised my head above the rocks
The wave slapped me sharp
Her too,
We both laughed, but then I saw her drenched
And I was drenched in her craving
Both of us rather
The we walked into the sea
Cuddled, floating and bobbing in the waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment