Thursday 18 March 2021

pragmatism

You I know
Vexing me to no end
For farce, for flimsy social dogma 
Sanguivorous as it may be
Worse, feed on lies of made to fittings
Efficacy of sentiments
None, 
For societial dogmas innoculate 
As we mature, or so as the state gets called
Is but a contorted lie, vetted as truths
If epiphany shall dawn
It will be Tucked 
In the deepest recesses of heresay 
For dogmas are moulds
In which to imprison minds
I have been an inmate
Served the time, walked to the gallows
But my will and freedom could not be quashed
I can be hurt, by what I let 
I deny normalcy 
That is not, yet is deemed to be
For I have learnt to breathe free
You are yours
Your will and thoughts
But they shall always be welcomed
For it's you, that matters
Not your dogmatic inclination

No comments:

Post a Comment