Sunday 26 December 2021

Losing my bearings

I seem to have lost my sense of writing
Or so as a friend says
Maybe he is right
Maybe I have lost more than that sense
There I was wallowing over loss
Love, absence, voids thereof
Only to be scattered into senslessness
And its periphery
Blinded like a bat in mid summer noons
How would I, yes I , How would I recover
For I swam a tide that swells no good
In it's foam and splash
I was drenched in it's apathy
It is pointless, if there is a way to return
I have neither the will, nor know the way
All I see is a broken lighthouse
That was burnt in it's own flames
Maybe the next swell shall reject my drowning
Lash me ashore, strand me on land
Yet for the luck I have , of I know
I shall be hurled towards a cliff
Smashed on the jagged rocks below

No comments:

Post a Comment