Sunday 15 February 2015

why I click pictures
-----------------------------------------------------
On a broken road
Blades of grass rise between the grass
A drizzle passed, the pearls of rain on those blades
Sparkle in the morning light
This is a road less traveled
And like Frost, I took this one
in a time of incurable loneliness
To find my way, to find the likes of me
I stopped by some, observantly
Looked at them through my viewfinder
A gentle twist of the dial, a slight roll of the barrel
Captured a few glimpses
Back home, I looked at them
Wondered what it all meant
Forgot my loneliness, for the heart felt a joy
Realized the importance of these little joys
A hobby, one should have
One that a man shall follow
When the clouds grow dark, and hopes are lost
For the hobby keeps his heart aglow.

No comments:

Post a Comment