Sunday 15 February 2015

In some lost wanderings
Where you were the only thought
Seem like a haunt, now
Better lost, even forgotten
Yet you shine through
Like a million suns
Scorching my soul that reeks of hatred for you
Love conquers all
Is just a passe
For my hatred towards you shines brighter
I cherish the coldness of that feeling
And have nothing but discord to give you
For all your trespasses
I have forgiven none, nor forgotten
I abhor the presence of you
As I see you in all I look
Such is the ploy
Of the saddest joke
And yet, I laugh, like a madman
Homeless, for I am not in your so called heaven
Happy, for it caused nothing but longing
When you chose to melt
The hearth itself
Little could I do
But disown
Powerless, yet shackled in you
Wishing death, yet you stand guard

No comments:

Post a Comment