Sunday 15 February 2015

If I should be lost
And you could never find me
I shall be where you are
Be as you

While you make my earl grey
And wait at my chair
Pour a little over at the window
To make it seem I drank

And when you see my wallet
Yell at me, pretend am standing behind you
Like I always do
And then say , I won't ever keep it in place

Call my number once a day
And then message me how you miss me
And then pick up my phone
And reply, I will see you in the evening

When you go to the sea side
Buy 2 of those ice lollies
Eat them both, with those wide childish eyes
And tease me that I can't have any

If the guys come calling over beer
Pour my glass
Let it sit there, as the conversation goes on
And always pay that tab

For you are me
If so, then how could 'I' be
If I could never be
How could I ever be gone

No comments:

Post a Comment