Friday 16 November 2018

"This is but one of the many" said her voice
A place that holds down what should be
Amongst its lush greens, subterranean spaces
Are long lost, forgotten relics
Of a past that you are the culmination of
You are the bearer of the mantle it seems
Or we could engage
Into a prattle of how your fragility is
how pervious your likes are
For I have long known you
Lady luck was always in your favor
You have become the sum of your actions
Amongst the hunters and the arbiters
The grunts and the overwhelming oddities
"I will still wish to win"
As she faded before me , she remarked
You went searching for me when I was lost
And you never answered the question i had
who was the machine ,  you or I
When you took this girl on a ride
Now I am searching for you
Only to coax you to be beside
And you just defy, is this love ?
Or is it our end?

No comments:

Post a Comment