Sunday 9 April 2017

I await

As you sat beside me, time had paused
What was a few moments of silence between you and me
Was a million years for this creation
Yet, I selfishly did stop time
For in your love an entirety for divinity could pass
And me the very
Would forget my reasons
As I walked away, I wanted to hear you call my name
Though I made you promise to not call me then
I wish you had broken it, I could have heard you once again
As I walked through the dusty roads
The clouds cried at your sadness
Yet even they paled and stopped for being unable to compare
As my tears turned the road into clay
I have ever since died
Yet in all my presence and pretence, you can see otherwise
I have breathed knowing you long for me
As your life blood has kept me on earth
Knowing I could be with you, but needing to not be
I wait, for you to cover the distance
Pass this birth of man, merge into me
Only then shall I be call complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment