Tuesday 19 January 2016

Thoughts into poetry

Does time dilate when you are far away or does your clock just stop being away from me
For to me you are away longer than your perception of time
Do you stare at the sky asking for directions like me
Or like me, look away in fear, of being alone , without you in the grandeur of the starry night
Yet these may be just a measure of materialism
Are you and me  strangers to such thoughts, when they are so profound
When dawn, i wish for dusk
Do you wish for dawn when I wish for dusk
Like being tidally locked
Hoping to draw near to a time for our meet , knowing it is longer than either of us accept
Such is still true, and i still wander, curled up in my bed
Knowing you mirror me doing the same as you sleep
Does the universe conspire against you, do you think if it is still
Like I doubt, it does against my vehement wishes of wanting to catch your glimpse
Maybe we both do
Maybe there is no you
Maybe it is me, just you, in a parallel universe, a mirror of my soul

No comments:

Post a Comment