Tuesday 16 June 2015

Drift further

Enter this mind
Disturb its chaos
Rewrite it with your images
Let you be the chaos
Let me have no sanity
All that you can extort of my soul
Do
Yet leave it lit
I want to wander
Like a loon
Knowing my fall
Knowing my crumble
To feel the gentle touch
Of your thought
That seemingly destroys
The very me, the very nature of my existence
And walk away
And as you leave
Look into the void
Tell me is it the same
Or better not
Let me search for those answers
Spend a lifetime on it till i build back to ignore the questions
Then repeat
Let the end if me fall into a frenzy of its own possibility
Let it ask me if it is
Is it me or is that your essence
That transforms my finite
To infinity
Chaos yes
But beautiful and unending chaos
Hurt, yet soothing

No comments:

Post a Comment