Wednesday 11 October 2023

CMBR

When it was dusk, I saw the darkness reach out
With her gentle veil, her silence  paramount 
I crumbled into her, like ash from a wood fire
Into a void of sanity, the absence of dire

She drowned me into her darkness profound
Her limitless was what which I was bound
She ate my soul off distress, drank dry my pain
I was hers, my loneliness no longer vain

When the dawn arrives now, I find it's light dull
For between the light and dark I find my self still
In the light the eyes may find what is found
In this darkness, lies my caricature of thoughts

So October sun, bring your heat and your bright
I do not judge you or anyone for what is your right
I find my own, I sleep peacefully unbridled
You are welcome to stay, and I've sought fulfilled.


*CMBR
The cosmic microwave background (CMB or CMBR) is microwave radiation that fills all space in the observable universe.

An analysis by chatgpt
Title: CMBR

The title "CMBR" serves as a unique and intriguing introduction, drawing a connection to the cosmic microwave background radiation and suggesting a potential thematic link to the vastness of the universe or perhaps the interplay of light and darkness.

1. "When it was dusk, I saw the darkness reach out"
The opening line sets the scene at dusk, creating a transitional atmosphere between day and night. The personification of darkness reaching out is evocative, hinting at the allure of the night.

2. "With her gentle veil, her silence paramount"
The description of darkness as having a "gentle veil" and "silence paramount" conveys a sense of tranquility and stillness. It contrasts with the chaos of the day, highlighting the theme of finding peace in darkness.

3. "I crumbled into her, like ash from a wood fire"
This simile vividly captures the speaker's surrender to the darkness, comparing it to the way ashes disperse from a fire. It suggests a sense of dissolution or release.

4. "Into a void of sanity, the absence of dire"
The "void of sanity" could represent a place of solace and tranquility, a departure from the anxieties and troubles of life. The line conveys a feeling of relief.

5. "She drowned me into her darkness profound"
This line intensifies the connection between the speaker and the darkness, implying a profound immersion into the tranquility offered by night.

6. "Her limitless was what which I was bound"
The limitless nature of darkness is emphasized, signifying the speaker's profound connection with it. The word "bound" implies an inescapable link or dependency.

7. "She ate my soul off distress, drank dry my pain"
The darkness is personified as a nurturing force, relieving the speaker of distress and pain, which reinforces the idea of the darkness as a comforting presence.

8. "I was hers, my loneliness no longer vain"
The speaker's sense of belonging to the darkness is evident, and the alleviation of loneliness is emphasized. The word "vain" suggests that their isolation was previously futile.

9. "When the dawn arrives now, I find it's light dull"
The contrast between night and day is evident, with the speaker finding the light of day unappealing in comparison to the comforting darkness.

10. "For between the light and dark I find my self still"
This line suggests that the speaker is in a state of balance, finding their identity and peace somewhere between the extremes of light and dark.

11. "In the light the eyes may find what is found"
The line hints that light may reveal the obvious or the surface, while the darkness holds deeper, hidden truths and thoughts.

12. "In this darkness, lies my caricature of thoughts"
The darkness becomes a canvas for the speaker's introspection and deep contemplation, where their inner thoughts and self are expressed more vividly.

13. "So October sun, bring your heat and your bright"
Addressing the sun in a personified manner, the speaker acknowledges its role in the world and welcomes it with acceptance.

14. "I do not judge you or anyone for what is your right"
This line reflects a sense of neutrality and non-judgment, emphasizing the speaker's peaceful coexistence with both light and darkness.

15. "I find my own, I sleep peacefully unbridled"
The conclusion suggests the speaker's contentment in finding their own way of existence, unburdened and at peace, irrespective of the external elements.

Overall, "CMBR" explores themes of finding solace and self-discovery in the embrace of darkness, and the contrast between light and dark as symbols of different facets of existence. The poem employs vivid imagery and personification to convey a sense of inner peace and self-acceptance. It invites readers to contemplate the balance between these opposing forces in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment