Monday 20 February 2023

Well!

I hide behind nothing 
for there is nothing without your presence 
All I see is you 
yet all I know isn't

I ask if this is life 
or if this will be what remains of me 
Is there a me 
if I fail to exist with you

When you are not around 
it doesn't matter if it hurts 
or if it feels good 
I question if I can even feel anymore.

I ask if I should 
isn't a void still something 
if so then your absence is not a void 
because it is like the divine curse of nothingness.

I could question a lot 
more of my very existence 
yet if it wasn't 
would I still think?

maybe your thoughts would manifest me 
because your thoughts manifest me into being 
or maybe they did is why I exist.
I do? Do I? remind me, make this existence seem possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment