Monday 13 January 2020

To learn (I)

Part 1

Let me feel the longing for you
As a lover, let my insides churn
And you be the ever evading, denying, evil woman
For I want to feel what it is to have loved and lost
Will you in one manifestation be so
Is this woman's wish Hari
Let me feel the joy
Of seeing you , yet be away
Be tormented and cast aside
Ever and again
Let me fold into my own body
Weep countless nights
I would want to be born a man
A man in love, overcome by madness 
Failed in my logic, shunning my truth
Let me at such be subjected to your coldness
Yearn in wanting to hear you
At which you would blatantly deny my pleas
I would want to feel
All that has been felt
By every gender that you have made
Let me feel complete
Let me feel your Maya of creation

No comments:

Post a Comment