Monday 23 September 2019

Reach

Another day has gone by
And it is as empty as the previous
Where has the thirst of wanting to wake
Of wanting to make or break
Of wanting to breathe gone?

Is it in a lampooned dream
Of wanting to soar the seas
Or fly across the face of the earth
Watching the blue and green splash
As they erode rocks
Make continents move?

Has the mind that was intrepid
Given way to be distilled into nothingness
Or has the purpose of the said main
Been burnt to cinders in the fire
Of your heart that glows
with hatred for me
Or the beautiful indifference you reek
for me
For my soul and my very presence

If so then we are at peace
For then we have reached,
I sought this
And you wanted to do so to one soul
It is done, done without remorse
Just as I raised you to be
Armed you with the very shiny glass
That now are through my soul
Breathe, you are finally free
We both have found what we wanted.
Stay blessed, stay beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment