Monday 16 July 2018

A prayer of love

Tow me towards the harbour of faith
Can you my love
While the seas of my soul churn in dark waves
Incessant storms, crashing waves and eriee wails
They have pushed me away from the port,
I have no compass nor a map
Would you be the tiny tug boat
Drag me to dock
The waves lash furiously on my deck
I though seemingly a mighty freighter
Cannons and arrows abound
Have had no lessons in fear
Thus I am scared
These waters are like the soot of a dying flame
They mock me and crackle in devilish laughs
Yet if you tow me , as fearless as you are
You shall find me stopping your drift
As you fight through the foam and churn
I shall stand unstirred , with your lead
Tow me towards the harbour of faith
I want to watch you watch me dry my deck
Then set sail along
Into the beautiful orange hues
To the place where the sea merges with the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment