Tuesday 19 April 2016

Wait

When you fell into his arms
Did you forget mine
And as you kissed his lips
Did you remember mine
Was our kiss just a faux pas
For to me it felt unlike
The arms that held you were to comfort
To hold you to my soul
Not this flesh
Your lips on mine were heaven on earth
And yet you made me feel otherwise
Amongst all that I felt and embraced
Neither held my soul and satiated it
Yet now it feels swindled
A broken harp
That sings no tune
When you forgot me, did you wish
To forget what I had
When you touched his face, did it warm your heart
For your arrival warms mine
your touch ignites my soul
And your embrace lets me breathe
Your choices bleeds me
In all this blood lust
I await for nothing more
But to let you know
That you are you
Yet , I will wait
For the day when you feel my soul search
To find your true one
To merge into mine
An eternity, should it need

No comments:

Post a Comment